Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Subversion rss feed

I want to set up a rss feed for the subversion repository since I will be using it more heavily this semester.

My initial attempt will be using svn2feed.py

While reading the comments for a tutorial on svn2feed.py, I started looking into WebSVN,
the initial problem though is with access control. It appears that it only handles per
repository access control, which is not good enough for us.
Insurrection is not mature enough.

Another one that I have used in the past is trac, but I had problems when I upgraded it and did not bother. I'm going to take another look.

I think I found the problem in trac, but it appears to be fixed in gutsy, but I should wait to install gutsy until later. (csc 359 is currently using the machine). So, I'll defer this issue for now.

No comments: