Trying to upgrade from ubuntu 9.10 to opensuse using a custom suse studio build...
Loaded it onto a usb, if everything goes well I'll use xen to manage virtual machines. Ideally I would like to use separate virtual machines for the different services that we provide.
It is a little sluggish from the usb...
It is going to be a little learning curve using yast
hmm... I think I can just dd from the usb into a partition and then redo the boot loader.... let's see
so I reinstalled the boot loader, and it over wrote the usb boot loader, blech
still no luck, I think I'll just do a live cd install and then patch it up later, the usb stick is already corrupted, otherwise I could have copied the boot loader from it.
so far so good, updating the packages now....
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment