Yuck, the morning did not go well.
I had a test in my 121 class in the lab.
Well, I arrive and the monitor on the instructor computer is not showing anything, the projector is not working either. So, I use another machine to get started and to get the students going. Ready to start the test, and I start the firewall, and kaboom, all the networking on the machines die. Then of course firefox is confused and does not know how to handle it, so I have to help them start it using the profile manager.
The rest of the time I mess around with the X stuff, no luck. Finally I try reversing the cables on the splitter box, and that does it. Whether or not working with the X settings helped, I don't know, but it was annoying.
Then Jan called and his car had died, so I covered his db class, which was not too bad in comparison to the rest of the morning.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment