I made room on www for some of the archived files on server, because server was running out of space. I got rid of the old operating system, and unfortunately the home directories. I had forgotten that I had not moved those over yet. Salvador may have lost some files, I'm not sure, I've emailed him and he wasn't sure. Most of the data was over written, but there are actually some tools to do recovery now, so if he needs to I'll give it a shot.
Oh, and I fixed the backup problem on www. It is unclear if it was because of space problems, or a problem with the script, but I got it working now. I'm still unhappy with the backup scheme in place, but I don't have time to devote to a more comprehensive scheme.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment