Tuesday, July 28, 2015
virtual machine prototype
To start I use VBoxManage startvm vmnamehere
I have the base os installed
installed ssh server
now working on authentication...
looking at aptitude log to find packages...
ldap-auth-client
ldap-auth-config
auth-client-config
libnss-ldap
libpam-ldap
nscd
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libgssrpc4:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libkadm5clnt-mit9:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libkadm5srv-mit9:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libkdb5-7:amd64
[INSTALL] krb5-config:amd64
[INSTALL] krb5-user:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libxcrypt1:amd64
[INSTALL] libpam-krb5:amd64
[INSTALL] libpam-unix2:amd64
skipping the install config, I am going to copy the config files that are working
ldap.conf
krb5.conf
nsswitch.conf
stopped/started nscd and the authentication piece looks ok
now test a few more things, and then the prototype should be ok
need to set up fstab...
I think I'm mostly done. Time to start working on www
shutting down the prototype
cloning
changing the ip address to 44 for now
changing the mac address
migrating
Moving to command line mode
http://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/460
Installing apache2
now mediawiki
.. for some reason it wants a running postgresql
.. now to find the config stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment