Active directory/kerberos set up seems to be going fairly well
Plus I'm setting it up to auto create home directories, so hopefully the new classes will go
smoothly. I need to set up the skel directory for the new directories.
skel is set up in /local/admin/support/skel, there will be an extra .svn subdirectory, but I can filter that out later.
Now I need to make a script to sync the uid/gid with the new ones in active directory
I also need one to move people to an archived folder, I think I will do that one first.
I think the scripts are in place, contacted media services about including a couple of instructors in the kerberos group. After they are put in, then I will run the scripts.
Also, I spent about a half hour trying to figure out why something was not printing out any more. It turns out I had it as debugging info, and I was not passing the debugging flag in.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment